Internet Archive site ~ Bookmark this one!

  • miyukichan0987
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      Hi Group,

      I just thought I'd pass on this site, Internet Archive.

      When you search and get get one of those pesty pages indicating that a
      site no longer exists, try searching it using the Internet Archive.
      99% of the time, I've been able to get whatever site it was that I
      want to look at using this even if the site's long gone and can't be
      accessed directly anymore.

      http://www.archive.org/