Re: Processetti for Itri & Pastena

  • miyukichan0987
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Fidaleo" <zicep@...> wrote:
      Hi Joe,

      Jason contacted me off board and advised that he would order the
      Pastena film were it him. So with that and your input in this reply,
      I think that's just what I'll do. I can't wait to get into it and see
      if the records did get filed in both towns. I sure hope so since
      Itri's processetti only go back to 1817 but Pastena's go back to 1809;
      perfect for a marriage in 1812!

      I did try the IGI's and they have my 2g-grandmother as Teresa Rosato
      on the IGI for her marriage act although on the birth act of her son,
      my great-grandfather Luigi Cannella she is listed as Maria Teresa
      Rosati so evidently she went by Teresa in her hometown. The reason is
      probably because there was also another Maria Rosato, Maria Crocifissa
      Rosato married 1819, in Pastena who I found in my search of the IGI's.

      Thanks again for the reply.

      Linda