RE: [FraDiavolo] Processetti for Itri & Pastena

  • Joseph Fidaleo
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7 5:44 AM
      Hello,

      I think they should be in both places. When I went through the processetti,
      I remember seeing documents from both towns when the couple were from
      different towns. Did you tried LDS site, searching their international
      database of names? I forgot what they call it: IG something.
      Good Luck

      >From: "miyukichan0987" <miyukichan0987@...>
      >To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [FraDiavolo] Processetti for Itri & Pastena
      >Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 20:25:52 -0000
      >
      >Hi Group,
      >
      >I'm hoping someone will know the answere to my question. I have
      >marriage that occurred in S.Michelarangelo in 812 where the bride's
      >father was dead and consent was given by another male relative.
      >
      >The bride is from Pastena but, as I noted, the marriage was in Itri.
      >Processetti for Itri are only filmed back to 1817 but for Pastena they
      >
      >I know that the publication of the pending marriage would be done in
      >both towns but...and this is probably wishful dreaming on my
      >part...would a copy of the processetti also be kept in the bride's
      >home church/town or just in the church/town of marriage?
      >
      >Thanks for the help.
      >
      >Linda

    • miyukichan0987
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7 9:41 AM
        --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Fidaleo" <zicep@...> wrote:
        Hi Joe,

        Jason contacted me off board and advised that he would order the
        Pastena film were it him. So with that and your input in this reply,
        I think that's just what I'll do. I can't wait to get into it and see
        if the records did get filed in both towns. I sure hope so since
        Itri's processetti only go back to 1817 but Pastena's go back to 1809;
        perfect for a marriage in 1812!

        I did try the IGI's and they have my 2g-grandmother as Teresa Rosato
        on the IGI for her marriage act although on the birth act of her son,
        my great-grandfather Luigi Cannella she is listed as Maria Teresa
        Rosati so evidently she went by Teresa in her hometown. The reason is
        probably because there was also another Maria Rosato, Maria Crocifissa
        Rosato married 1819, in Pastena who I found in my search of the IGI's.

        Thanks again for the reply.

        Linda