New names to add SOPRANO, PETRELLA, CAPOTOSTO, DI BIASE, ROSATI/ROSATO & BRAVO

  • miyukichan0987
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      Hello Group,

      I've been looking at the LDS films 1173753, 1173754, 1169206 & 1169207
      which are early 1800's births and marriages mostly. I have found some
      more grandparents farther back as well as some other family members.

      This will be a bit long as I wish to include everyone I found in case
      the information on the siblings of my direct ancestors is of use to
      another group member.

      Does anyone connect to the following individuals?

      Magnifica SOPRANO b. abt 1749, w/o Erasmantonio DI VONA b. abt. 1749,
      m/o Giuseppe Antonio Vincenzo DI VONA b. abt 1800. A 3rd
      great-grandmother on the FORNARO side.

      Marianna PETRELLA d. bef. 1812, w/o Domenico CANNELLA d. bef 1812, m/o
      Francesco Antonio CANNELLA b. abt 1789 A 3rd great-grandmother on the
      CANNELLA side.

      Leonardo ROSATO / ROSATI, h/o Romana BRAVO, f/o Maria Teresa ROSATI
      b. abt. 1793 spouse of Francesco Antonio CANNELLA. A 3rd
      great-grandfather on the CANNELLA side. ROSATO/ROSATI & BRAVO are not
      from Irti.

      Romana BRAVO - see Leonardo ROSATO/ROSATI. A 3rd great-grandmother on
      the CANNELLA side.

      Francesca DI BIASE w/o Paolo GIARDINO, m/o Benedetta GIARDINO b. abt
      1794 spouse of Giuseppe CARDI. A 3rd great-grandmother on the
      CANNELLA side.

      Paolo GIARDINO - see Francesca DI BIASE above. A 3rd
      graet-grandfather on the CANNELLA side.

      Catarina CAPOTOSTO w/o Pompeo CARDI, m/o Giuseppe CARDI b. abt 1794.
      a 3rd great-grandmother on the CANNELLA side.

      Pompeo CARDI - see Catarina CAPOTOSO above. A 3rd great-grandfather
      on the CANNELLA side.

      Siblings to my direct ancestors:

      Vincenzo CANNELLA h/o Maddelena STRAVATO m.19 Jun 1819,
      b/o 2 great-grandfather Francesco Antonio CANNELLA, s/o Domenico
      CANNELLA & Marianna PETRELLA.

      Giuseppe CANNELLA b. 21 Nov 1819 s/o Francesco Antonio CANNELLA &
      Maria Teresa ROSATI, b/o 2great-grandfather Luigi CANNELLA.

      Nicol'Antonio DI VONA b. abt. 1796, s/o Erasmantonio DI VONA & Chiance
      SIMONELLI, h/o Margarita SOTIS m. 21 Dec 1819, b/o 2 great-grandfather
      Giuseppe DI VONA.

      Domenic'Antonio DE VONA b. abt 1804, s/o Erasmantonio DE VONA &
      Chiance SIMONELLI, h/o Maria Raffaela MANZO m. 18 Jun 1826, b/o 2
      great-grandfather Giusepe DI VONA.

      Isabella CARDI b.abt 1785, widow of Domenico CAPIRCHIO, d/o Pompeo
      CARDI & Catarina CAPOTOSTO, w/o Gaetano SOSCIA m. 17 Sept 1809, sis/o
      2 great-grandfather Giuseppe CARDI.

      Orazia Rosa CARDI b. abt 1774, d/o Pompeo CARDI & Catarina CAPOTOSTO,
      w/o Erasmo DI NELLA m. 10 - 1809 no month but it is act 9 for the
      year, sis/o 2 great-grandfather Giuseppe CARDI.

      Giancinto DI LUCA b. abt 1787, s/o Erasmantonio DI LUCA & Magnifica
      SOPRANO, h/o Vitoria CAPOTOSTO m. 21 Feb 1809, b/o 2great-grandmother
      Maria Teresa DI LUCA.

      Cristofero FORNARO b. abt 1794, s/o Benedetto FORNARO & Maria Loreta
      SINAPI, h/o Margarita CARDOGNA m. 31 Dec 1820, b/o 2 great-grandfather
      Francesc'Antonio FORNARO.

      Thanks for taking the time to look.

      Linda Peloquin
      in dreary, damp Scituate, RI