records for Itri census 1809

  • vince_sandrone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      Late last year I requested information from the Archives in Naples
      about obtaining a copy of the census taken in 1809 for Itri.

      Reading their website I believe that the information will only be
      available on microfilm etc (photocopying/scanning of old records is
      not allowed as it damages them)

      I will post an update to the list when (if ??) I receive a response
      from them.