Another Close Town

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      Hello all.

      All those towns are very close. There is a big population of people from Gaeta in Somerville, MA. Cosmo & Damiano Feast is in early September. Great time. About three years ago, they had Al Martino as the entertainment on the Saturday night.

      My mom is from Itri, but born in Cranston, RI and my dad was from Monte San Biagio, which is very close to Terracina, but they met here. The feast in Monte San Biagio is in February. When we were young, we used to go to church and get our throats blessed with the candles, which was the feast of St. Blaise, which in Italian is Santo Biagio, and the town was named Monte San Biagio. If anyone knows anybody from this area, I would appreciate to find out.

      Thanks.