Changes to allow files to be sent to the group

  • vince_sandrone
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 18, 2005
      Hi every-one,
      I am going to trial allowing files to be sent to the group as a few
      people have previously tried to send them and they have not got through
      as I had them switched off.

      I will keep an eye on how the trial goes as I am concerned about overly
      large files being sent and affecting people's inboxes especially those
      that may not be intereted in the file. Many people still use slow dial-
      up connection and there is nothing worse than waiting an hour to
      download a file that does not interest you.

      Please think carefully about who would be interested in the file- is it
      just one person or every-one.

      A better way to distribute files is to add them to the groups files.

      If you are do not have a yahoo account you may not be able to add
      files - so send them to me and I will add them.

      Vince Sandrone
      Fra Diavolo group moderator