Re: [FraDiavolo] HI Im a new member

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 18, 2005
      Here is a rare picture of Fra Diavolo
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: gcpezza@...
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [FraDiavolo] HI Im a new member

      Welcome Louie,

      Give me a call at 539-0999 work or 213-6258 home. I have a lot on the
      Ciccone's, Del Bove and of course Pezza. Just to let you know our Great Great
      Grandmother was a Capatosto. Also we are direct to Meschino's and Matrullo's.

      Hope to hear from you soon.

      Cousin

      Greg

      Family histories Italian italy Family history web site

    • vince_sandrone
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 18, 2005
        Hi every-one,
        I am going to trial allowing files to be sent to the group as a few
        people have previously tried to send them and they have not got through
        as I had them switched off.

        I will keep an eye on how the trial goes as I am concerned about overly
        large files being sent and affecting people's inboxes especially those
        that may not be intereted in the file. Many people still use slow dial-
        up connection and there is nothing worse than waiting an hour to
        download a file that does not interest you.

        Please think carefully about who would be interested in the file- is it
        just one person or every-one.

        A better way to distribute files is to add them to the groups files.

        If you are do not have a yahoo account you may not be able to add
        files - so send them to me and I will add them.

        Vince Sandrone
        Fra Diavolo group moderator