Re: [FraDiavolo] HI Im a new member

  • Judy Tuccinardi
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
      My hubby¹s first name is Thomas. The Tuccinardi¹s are from Itri then to New
      York City (specifically Long Island). A few I think went to PA and maybe NJ
      but most stayed in NYC and evirons. I have heard that there are Tuccinardis
      in Montreal but am not aware of a connection to them but then I don¹t have a
      lot of information on them. The surnames of DelBove, Pezza and Livoli are
      not familiar to me but like I said, I never say never when it comes to
      family history! j

    • Joe
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 18, 2005
        Here is a rare picture of Fra Diavolo
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 18, 2005
          Hi every-one,
          I am going to trial allowing files to be sent to the group as a few
          people have previously tried to send them and they have not got through
          as I had them switched off.

          I will keep an eye on how the trial goes as I am concerned about overly
          large files being sent and affecting people's inboxes especially those
          that may not be intereted in the file. Many people still use slow dial-
          up connection and there is nothing worse than waiting an hour to
          download a file that does not interest you.

          Please think carefully about who would be interested in the file- is it
          just one person or every-one.

          A better way to distribute files is to add them to the groups files.

          If you are do not have a yahoo account you may not be able to add
          files - so send them to me and I will add them.

          Vince Sandrone
          Fra Diavolo group moderator