Re: [FraDiavolo] HI Im a new member

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
      Hi Judy,

      What is your husband's first name? Also, where are you from? I know there are Tuccinardi's in Montreal. I visited them over 20 years ago with my Uncle Joe Pezza, which is Greg's father. I am Greg Pezza's first cousin and Lou DelBove's mother was my mother's first cousin, which also makes us cousins. My last name is Livoli, my mother is a Pezza. Let me know.

      Domenic Livoli
      dlivoli@...

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
        My hubby¹s first name is Thomas. The Tuccinardi¹s are from Itri then to New
        York City (specifically Long Island). A few I think went to PA and maybe NJ
        but most stayed in NYC and evirons. I have heard that there are Tuccinardis
        in Montreal but am not aware of a connection to them but then I don¹t have a
        lot of information on them. The surnames of DelBove, Pezza and Livoli are
        not familiar to me but like I said, I never say never when it comes to
        family history! j

      • Joe
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 18, 2005
          Here is a rare picture of Fra Diavolo
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 18, 2005
            Hi every-one,
            I am going to trial allowing files to be sent to the group as a few
            people have previously tried to send them and they have not got through
            as I had them switched off.

            I will keep an eye on how the trial goes as I am concerned about overly
            large files being sent and affecting people's inboxes especially those
            that may not be intereted in the file. Many people still use slow dial-
            up connection and there is nothing worse than waiting an hour to
            download a file that does not interest you.

            Please think carefully about who would be interested in the file- is it
            just one person or every-one.

            A better way to distribute files is to add them to the groups files.

            If you are do not have a yahoo account you may not be able to add
            files - so send them to me and I will add them.

            Vince Sandrone
            Fra Diavolo group moderator