Re: [FraDiavolo] HI Im a new member

  • Judy Tuccinardi
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hi Lou!!! So what is your, Greg¹s and Domenic¹s last name? My husband¹s (and
      therefore mine) is Tuccinardi, from Itri. I am told that there are several
      Tuccinardis living in RI. I haven¹t had any luck hooking up with them to
      find out our connection (of course I am assuming that all Tuccinardis are
      related!!!). Anyway, The Saccoccia last name along with Ialongo and Agresti
      are of interest to me. You can visit my website below and see the other
      names that I am interested in. Let¹s see if there is a connection somewhere
      along the line. I am going to forward your email to someone else that has
      family in Itri. Hope to hear from you soon!! Judy

      --
      Judy Young Tuccinardi
      Genealogy website:http://www.ourfamilynearandfar.net/genealogy

    • loudelbove
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2005
        Hi Jason,

        That is my uncle and Dino is my cousin. Lino's sister married my
        Uncle Tony, Constantino's brother. Dino's father and my mother are
        brother and sister.

        There is a Soscia in my condo complex who is also related to Maria
        Soscia. I forget her first name, but her father remembers my mother
        and has told me about the relation, In fact, his wife is buried
        right next to my mother in St. Ann's Cemetry.
        Lou

        --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, Jason Soscia <jsoscia3@y...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Lou,
        >
        > I am from Cranston also. Welcome to the site! My grandfather's
        cousin Maria Soscia married a Constantino DelBove. They live in
        Toronto, is that your uncle? I know a Ciccone named Dino from
        Cranston and there is a DelBove family from Cranston that is related
        to Lino Mancini's family. Well, hope to hear from you soon. My
        amil is jsoscia3@y...

        > Jason
        >
        > loudelbove <loudelbove@y...> wrote:
        > Hi all.
        > I found this group by accident but I am glad I did. I am related
        > Domenic and Greg.. I am from Cranston RI and both my parents are
        > from Itri. Even though, Domenic and Greg's Grandmother was my
        great
        > aunt, my sisters and I still called her grandma Pezza.
        >
        > My niece got married, to a Saccoccia, in itri this past summer on
        > the 4th of July and she has been living there for the last few
        year.
        > My father, my sisters and their families and myself travel to Itri
        > for the wedding.
        >
        > While in Itri, I heard stories of how my mother and her brothers
        > and sisters where hidding in caves during World War II as the
        > americans where bombing the town trying to get rid of the German
        > soliders from the town. After the germans where pushed out of the
        > town, an american solider came into the caves looking for his
        > cousins, my mother and my aunts and uncles. That solider was my
        > Uncle Joe, Greg's father. I never heard this story until this
        past
        > year, Just wondering if u had heard about that Greg.
        >
        > My maternal Grandmother's madien name was Capotosto. I have an
        uncle
        > that married a Soscia. Other last names that may not have been
        > mentioned are Ialongo, Agresti, Cardi.
        >
        > Well, I dont want to keep rambling
        > Ciao for Now
        > Lou

        Service.

      • loudelbove
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2005
          Hi Jason,

          This is the second time trying to reply to this so If its duplicate,
          Please forgive me. It was nice to hear from you. Dino Ciccone is my
          cousin. His father and my mother where brother and sister. Lino
          Mancini's sister married my Uncle Tony, my father's youngest brother.
          And I go to his house to go see the St. Mary's Feast fireworks. The
          Constintion Del Bove,you refer to, is my uncle, my father's oldest
          brother. Also, there is a Soscia that lives in my Condo Complex here
          in West Warwick, and her father tells me that he is related the Maria
          Soscia that married my uncle. Also, his wife is buried right next to
          my mother in St. Ann's Cementry.

          --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, Jason Soscia <jsoscia3@y...> wrote:

          > Hi Lou,
          >
          > I am from Cranston also. Welcome to the site! My grandfather's
          cousin Maria Soscia married a Constantino DelBove. They live in
          Toronto, is that your uncle? I know a Ciccone named Dino from
          Cranston and there is a DelBove family from Cranston that is related
          to Lino Mancini's family. Well, hope to hear from you soon. My amil
          is jsoscia3@y...

          > Jason
          >
          > loudelbove <loudelbove@y...> wrote:
          > Hi all.
          > I found this group by accident but I am glad I did. I am related to
          > Domenic and Greg.. I am from Cranston RI and both my parents are
          > from Itri. Even though, Domenic and Greg's Grandmother was my great
          > aunt, my sisters and I still called her grandma Pezza.
          >
          > My niece got married, to a Saccoccia, in itri this past summer on
          > the 4th of July and she has been living there for the last few year.
          > My father, my sisters and their families and myself travel to Itri
          > for the wedding.
          >
          > While in Itri, I heard stories of how my mother and her brothers
          > and sisters where hidding in caves during World War II as the
          > americans where bombing the town trying to get rid of the German
          > soliders from the town. After the germans where pushed out of the
          > town, an american solider came into the caves looking for his
          > cousins, my mother and my aunts and uncles. That solider was my
          > Uncle Joe, Greg's father. I never heard this story until this past
          > year, Just wondering if u had heard about that Greg.
          >
          > My maternal Grandmother's madien name was Capotosto. I have an uncle
          > that married a Soscia. Other last names that may not have been
          > mentioned are Ialongo, Agresti, Cardi.
          >
          > Well, I dont want to keep rambling
          > Ciao for Now
          > Lou

          Service.

        • loudelbove
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 2, 2005
            Hi Greg!!
            good to hear from you. Give me a couple of days to contact you. I am
            working nights now, so I sleep a good portion of the day away.
            Hopefully, we can get together so I can see what you have put
            together. You can contact me at loudelbove@....

            --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, gcpezza@a... wrote:

            > Welcome Louie,
            >
            > Give me a call at 539-0999 work or 213-6258 home. I have a lot on the
            > Ciccone's, Del Bove and of course Pezza. Just to let you know our
            Great Great
            > Grandmother was a Capatosto. Also we are direct to Meschino's and
            Matrullo's.

            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
              Hi Judy,

              What is your husband's first name? Also, where are you from? I know there are Tuccinardi's in Montreal. I visited them over 20 years ago with my Uncle Joe Pezza, which is Greg's father. I am Greg Pezza's first cousin and Lou DelBove's mother was my mother's first cousin, which also makes us cousins. My last name is Livoli, my mother is a Pezza. Let me know.

              Domenic Livoli
              dlivoli@...

              Hi Lou!!! So what is your, Greg¹s and Domenic¹s last name? My husband¹s (and
              therefore mine) is Tuccinardi, from Itri. I am told that there are several
              Tuccinardis living in RI. I haven¹t had any luck hooking up with them to
              find out our connection (of course I am assuming that all Tuccinardis are
              related!!!). Anyway, The Saccoccia last name along with Ialongo and Agresti
              are of interest to me. You can visit my website below and see the other
              names that I am interested in. Let¹s see if there is a connection somewhere
              along the line. I am going to forward your email to someone else that has
              family in Itri. Hope to hear from you soon!! Judy

              On 12/1/05 4:04 PM, "loudelbove" <loudelbove@...> wrote:

              > Hi all.
              > I found this group by accident but I am glad I did. I am related to
              > Domenic and Greg.. I am from Cranston RI and both my parents are
              > from Itri. Even though, Domenic and Greg's Grandmother was my great
              > aunt, my sisters and I still called her grandma Pezza.
              >
              > My niece got married, to a Saccoccia, in itri this past summer on
              > the 4th of July and she has been living there for the last few year.
              > My father, my sisters and their families and myself travel to Itri
              > for the wedding.
              >
              > While in Itri, I heard stories of how my mother and her brothers
              > and sisters where hidding in caves during World War II as the
              > americans where bombing the town trying to get rid of the German
              > soliders from the town. After the germans where pushed out of the
              > town, an american solider came into the caves looking for his
              > cousins, my mother and my aunts and uncles. That solider was my
              > Uncle Joe, Greg's father. I never heard this story until this past
              > year, Just wondering if u had heard about that Greg.
              >
              > My maternal Grandmother's madien name was Capotosto. I have an uncle
              > that married a Soscia. Other last names that may not have been
              > mentioned are Ialongo, Agresti, Cardi.
              >
              > Well, I dont want to keep rambling
              > Ciao for Now
              > Lou
              >

              > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              > on the web.
              > *
              > *
              > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

              --
              Judy Young Tuccinardi
              Genealogy website:http://www.ourfamilynearandfar.net/genealogy
              Email: judytucci@...
              Researching:
              England & Ireland: Nash, Wells, Williams, Leader, Hadon, Timmins, Gadsden,
              Sherwood, Borbridge, Brownrigg, Nickson, Brass, Hatton, Marsden.
              US: Young, Hayes, Masters, Meyer, Philipps, Cary, Buck.
              Germany: Meyer, Philipps, Weiss, Sander, Bertsch, Reiff.
              Italy: Tuccinardi, Notturno, Sileo, Corpolongo.

              Family histories Italian italy Family history web site

            • Judy Tuccinardi
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
                My hubby¹s first name is Thomas. The Tuccinardi¹s are from Itri then to New
                York City (specifically Long Island). A few I think went to PA and maybe NJ
                but most stayed in NYC and evirons. I have heard that there are Tuccinardis
                in Montreal but am not aware of a connection to them but then I don¹t have a
                lot of information on them. The surnames of DelBove, Pezza and Livoli are
                not familiar to me but like I said, I never say never when it comes to
                family history! j

              • Joe

                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 18, 2005
                    Hi every-one,
                    I am going to trial allowing files to be sent to the group as a few
                    people have previously tried to send them and they have not got through
                    as I had them switched off.

                    I will keep an eye on how the trial goes as I am concerned about overly
                    large files being sent and affecting people's inboxes especially those
                    that may not be intereted in the file. Many people still use slow dial-
                    up connection and there is nothing worse than waiting an hour to
                    download a file that does not interest you.

                    Please think carefully about who would be interested in the file- is it
                    just one person or every-one.

                    A better way to distribute files is to add them to the groups files.

                    If you are do not have a yahoo account you may not be able to add
                    files - so send them to me and I will add them.

                    Vince Sandrone
                    Fra Diavolo group moderator