Re: [FraDiavolo] HI Im a new member

  • Judy Tuccinardi
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hi Lou!!! So what is your, Greg¹s and Domenic¹s last name? My husband¹s (and
      therefore mine) is Tuccinardi, from Itri. I am told that there are several
      Tuccinardis living in RI. I haven¹t had any luck hooking up with them to
      find out our connection (of course I am assuming that all Tuccinardis are
      related!!!). Anyway, The Saccoccia last name along with Ialongo and Agresti
      are of interest to me. You can visit my website below and see the other
      names that I am interested in. Let¹s see if there is a connection somewhere
      along the line. I am going to forward your email to someone else that has
      family in Itri. Hope to hear from you soon!! Judy

      --
      Judy Young Tuccinardi
      Genealogy website:http://www.ourfamilynearandfar.net/genealogy

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2005
        Hello.....

        I belong to the 'group' and am wondering if you know of any Ciccone's from
        Fromia. My grandmother's maiden name was Ciccone (Elvira) - she, two sisters
        and a brother came to America and settled in the New York area.

        Thanks,
        Renata Young
        DestinyLad@...

      • loudelbove
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2005
          Hi Jason,

          That is my uncle and Dino is my cousin. Lino's sister married my
          Uncle Tony, Constantino's brother. Dino's father and my mother are
          brother and sister.

          There is a Soscia in my condo complex who is also related to Maria
          Soscia. I forget her first name, but her father remembers my mother
          and has told me about the relation, In fact, his wife is buried
          right next to my mother in St. Ann's Cemetry.
          Lou

          --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, Jason Soscia <jsoscia3@y...>
          wrote:

          > Hi Lou,
          >
          > I am from Cranston also. Welcome to the site! My grandfather's
          cousin Maria Soscia married a Constantino DelBove. They live in
          Toronto, is that your uncle? I know a Ciccone named Dino from
          Cranston and there is a DelBove family from Cranston that is related
          to Lino Mancini's family. Well, hope to hear from you soon. My
          amil is jsoscia3@y...

          > Jason
          >
          > loudelbove <loudelbove@y...> wrote:
          > Hi all.
          > I found this group by accident but I am glad I did. I am related
          > Domenic and Greg.. I am from Cranston RI and both my parents are
          > from Itri. Even though, Domenic and Greg's Grandmother was my
          great
          > aunt, my sisters and I still called her grandma Pezza.
          >
          > My niece got married, to a Saccoccia, in itri this past summer on
          > the 4th of July and she has been living there for the last few
          year.
          > My father, my sisters and their families and myself travel to Itri
          > for the wedding.
          >
          > While in Itri, I heard stories of how my mother and her brothers
          > and sisters where hidding in caves during World War II as the
          > americans where bombing the town trying to get rid of the German
          > soliders from the town. After the germans where pushed out of the
          > town, an american solider came into the caves looking for his
          > cousins, my mother and my aunts and uncles. That solider was my
          > Uncle Joe, Greg's father. I never heard this story until this
          past
          > year, Just wondering if u had heard about that Greg.
          >
          > My maternal Grandmother's madien name was Capotosto. I have an
          uncle
          > that married a Soscia. Other last names that may not have been
          > mentioned are Ialongo, Agresti, Cardi.
          >
          > Well, I dont want to keep rambling
          > Ciao for Now
          > Lou

          Service.

        • loudelbove
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 2, 2005
            Hi Jason,

            This is the second time trying to reply to this so If its duplicate,
            Please forgive me. It was nice to hear from you. Dino Ciccone is my
            cousin. His father and my mother where brother and sister. Lino
            Mancini's sister married my Uncle Tony, my father's youngest brother.
            And I go to his house to go see the St. Mary's Feast fireworks. The
            Constintion Del Bove,you refer to, is my uncle, my father's oldest
            brother. Also, there is a Soscia that lives in my Condo Complex here
            in West Warwick, and her father tells me that he is related the Maria
            Soscia that married my uncle. Also, his wife is buried right next to
            my mother in St. Ann's Cementry.

            --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, Jason Soscia <jsoscia3@y...> wrote:

            > Hi Lou,
            >
            > I am from Cranston also. Welcome to the site! My grandfather's
            cousin Maria Soscia married a Constantino DelBove. They live in
            Toronto, is that your uncle? I know a Ciccone named Dino from
            Cranston and there is a DelBove family from Cranston that is related
            to Lino Mancini's family. Well, hope to hear from you soon. My amil
            is jsoscia3@y...

            > Jason
            >
            > loudelbove <loudelbove@y...> wrote:
            > Hi all.
            > I found this group by accident but I am glad I did. I am related to
            > Domenic and Greg.. I am from Cranston RI and both my parents are
            > from Itri. Even though, Domenic and Greg's Grandmother was my great
            > aunt, my sisters and I still called her grandma Pezza.
            >
            > My niece got married, to a Saccoccia, in itri this past summer on
            > the 4th of July and she has been living there for the last few year.
            > My father, my sisters and their families and myself travel to Itri
            > for the wedding.
            >
            > While in Itri, I heard stories of how my mother and her brothers
            > and sisters where hidding in caves during World War II as the
            > americans where bombing the town trying to get rid of the German
            > soliders from the town. After the germans where pushed out of the
            > town, an american solider came into the caves looking for his
            > cousins, my mother and my aunts and uncles. That solider was my
            > Uncle Joe, Greg's father. I never heard this story until this past
            > year, Just wondering if u had heard about that Greg.
            >
            > My maternal Grandmother's madien name was Capotosto. I have an uncle
            > that married a Soscia. Other last names that may not have been
            > mentioned are Ialongo, Agresti, Cardi.
            >
            > Well, I dont want to keep rambling
            > Ciao for Now
            > Lou

            Service.

          • loudelbove
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 2, 2005
              Hi Greg!!
              good to hear from you. Give me a couple of days to contact you. I am
              working nights now, so I sleep a good portion of the day away.
              Hopefully, we can get together so I can see what you have put
              together. You can contact me at loudelbove@....

              --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, gcpezza@a... wrote:

              > Welcome Louie,
              >
              > Give me a call at 539-0999 work or 213-6258 home. I have a lot on the
              > Ciccone's, Del Bove and of course Pezza. Just to let you know our
              Great Great
              > Grandmother was a Capatosto. Also we are direct to Meschino's and
              Matrullo's.

              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
                Hi Judy,

                What is your husband's first name? Also, where are you from? I know there are Tuccinardi's in Montreal. I visited them over 20 years ago with my Uncle Joe Pezza, which is Greg's father. I am Greg Pezza's first cousin and Lou DelBove's mother was my mother's first cousin, which also makes us cousins. My last name is Livoli, my mother is a Pezza. Let me know.

                Domenic Livoli
                dlivoli@...

                Hi Lou!!! So what is your, Greg¹s and Domenic¹s last name? My husband¹s (and
                therefore mine) is Tuccinardi, from Itri. I am told that there are several
                Tuccinardis living in RI. I haven¹t had any luck hooking up with them to
                find out our connection (of course I am assuming that all Tuccinardis are
                related!!!). Anyway, The Saccoccia last name along with Ialongo and Agresti
                are of interest to me. You can visit my website below and see the other
                names that I am interested in. Let¹s see if there is a connection somewhere
                along the line. I am going to forward your email to someone else that has
                family in Itri. Hope to hear from you soon!! Judy

                On 12/1/05 4:04 PM, "loudelbove" <loudelbove@...> wrote:

                > Hi all.
                > I found this group by accident but I am glad I did. I am related to
                > Domenic and Greg.. I am from Cranston RI and both my parents are
                > from Itri. Even though, Domenic and Greg's Grandmother was my great
                > aunt, my sisters and I still called her grandma Pezza.
                >
                > My niece got married, to a Saccoccia, in itri this past summer on
                > the 4th of July and she has been living there for the last few year.
                > My father, my sisters and their families and myself travel to Itri
                > for the wedding.
                >
                > While in Itri, I heard stories of how my mother and her brothers
                > and sisters where hidding in caves during World War II as the
                > americans where bombing the town trying to get rid of the German
                > soliders from the town. After the germans where pushed out of the
                > town, an american solider came into the caves looking for his
                > cousins, my mother and my aunts and uncles. That solider was my
                > Uncle Joe, Greg's father. I never heard this story until this past
                > year, Just wondering if u had heard about that Greg.
                >
                > My maternal Grandmother's madien name was Capotosto. I have an uncle
                > that married a Soscia. Other last names that may not have been
                > mentioned are Ialongo, Agresti, Cardi.
                >
                > Well, I dont want to keep rambling
                > Ciao for Now
                > Lou
                >

                > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                > on the web.
                > *
                > *
                > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

                --
                Judy Young Tuccinardi
                Genealogy website:http://www.ourfamilynearandfar.net/genealogy
                Email: judytucci@...
                Researching:
                England & Ireland: Nash, Wells, Williams, Leader, Hadon, Timmins, Gadsden,
                Sherwood, Borbridge, Brownrigg, Nickson, Brass, Hatton, Marsden.
                US: Young, Hayes, Masters, Meyer, Philipps, Cary, Buck.
                Germany: Meyer, Philipps, Weiss, Sander, Bertsch, Reiff.
                Italy: Tuccinardi, Notturno, Sileo, Corpolongo.

                Family histories Italian italy Family history web site

              • Judy Tuccinardi
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
                  My hubby¹s first name is Thomas. The Tuccinardi¹s are from Itri then to New
                  York City (specifically Long Island). A few I think went to PA and maybe NJ
                  but most stayed in NYC and evirons. I have heard that there are Tuccinardis
                  in Montreal but am not aware of a connection to them but then I don¹t have a
                  lot of information on them. The surnames of DelBove, Pezza and Livoli are
                  not familiar to me but like I said, I never say never when it comes to
                  family history! j

                • Joe

                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 18, 2005
                      Hi every-one,
                      I am going to trial allowing files to be sent to the group as a few
                      people have previously tried to send them and they have not got through
                      as I had them switched off.

                      I will keep an eye on how the trial goes as I am concerned about overly
                      large files being sent and affecting people's inboxes especially those
                      that may not be intereted in the file. Many people still use slow dial-
                      up connection and there is nothing worse than waiting an hour to
                      download a file that does not interest you.

                      Please think carefully about who would be interested in the file- is it
                      just one person or every-one.

                      A better way to distribute files is to add them to the groups files.

                      If you are do not have a yahoo account you may not be able to add
                      files - so send them to me and I will add them.

                      Vince Sandrone
                      Fra Diavolo group moderator