Re: [FraDiavolo] (no subject)

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Hello,
      I would go to Google and put in Michele Pezza and you should find a 7-or-more page story on him. I have read it and printed it four or five years ago. I just don't remember the site. Also that's the way I find his story. I might have gone to Google and changed the language to Italian and that I do often when I am researching something Italian. But this, I am pretty sure, was in English.
      take care