Re: [FraDiavolo] 1754 Itri Census

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 14, 2005
      Joe,

      Let me know where to send you the money. I will pay the second half and as
      people pay in we can get reimburse. Let me know.

      Greg Pezza

    • vince_sandrone
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14, 2005
        I am interested.
        How do I send you the money ?

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 14, 2005
          Yes, I, too, am still interested. Marie Elena Saccoccio

          vince_sandrone <vince_sandrone@...> wrote:Jason
          I am interested.
          How do I send you the money ?

          Italian italy La rocca Family histories Itri Italian Terracina