Re: [FraDiavolo] Catasto Onciaro for ITRI

  • Jason Soscia
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2005
      I sent him another message asking how quickly he could do it and waiting for a reply. His name is Arturo Bascetta and his website is www.onciari.net. It seems very reputable. Thanks to Vince Sandrone for his info a couple of months ago about the catasti.

      Joe <zicep@...> wrote:
      hello,
      I'm interested if you think everything is on the up and up. Keep me posted.
      joe
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7, 2005
        At today's rate 1 Euro is $1.19. So 100 Euro is about $119.00.

        --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, marie saccoccio <saccocciom@y...>
        wrote:
        > I may be interested but have no idea what 100 euros is?? Marie
        Elena Saccoccio

        > Joe <zicep@h...> wrote:hello,
        > I'm interested if you think everything is on the up and up. Keep
        me posted.
        > joe

        Service.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 7, 2005
          Thanks, I thought to google it and that is also what I found!! I would be in! Grandfatehr came from Itri.

          fuscobee <tcfusco@...> wrote:At today's rate 1 Euro is $1.19. So 100 Euro is about $119.00.

          wrote:
          > I may be interested but have no idea what 100 euros is?? Marie
          Elena Saccoccio

          > Joe <zicep@h...> wrote:hello,
          > I'm interested if you think everything is on the up and up. Keep
          me posted.
          > joe

          Service.