Re: [FraDiavolo] Catasto Onciaro for ITRI

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2005
      I may be interested but have no idea what 100 euros is?? Marie Elena Saccoccio

      Joe <zicep@...> wrote:hello,
      I'm interested if you think everything is on the up and up. Keep me posted.
      joe
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7, 2005
        I sent him another message asking how quickly he could do it and waiting for a reply. His name is Arturo Bascetta and his website is www.onciari.net. It seems very reputable. Thanks to Vince Sandrone for his info a couple of months ago about the catasti.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 7, 2005
          At today's rate 1 Euro is $1.19. So 100 Euro is about $119.00.

          --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, marie saccoccio <saccocciom@y...>
          wrote:
          > I may be interested but have no idea what 100 euros is?? Marie
          Elena Saccoccio

          > Joe <zicep@h...> wrote:hello,
          > I'm interested if you think everything is on the up and up. Keep
          me posted.
          > joe

          Service.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 7, 2005
            Thanks, I thought to google it and that is also what I found!! I would be in! Grandfatehr came from Itri.

            fuscobee <tcfusco@...> wrote:At today's rate 1 Euro is $1.19. So 100 Euro is about $119.00.

            wrote:
            > I may be interested but have no idea what 100 euros is?? Marie
            Elena Saccoccio

            > Joe <zicep@h...> wrote:hello,
            > I'm interested if you think everything is on the up and up. Keep
            me posted.
            > joe

            Service.