92Re: [FraDiavolo] Re: Genealogy

  • Andrea Perkins
    Jun 8, 2005
      Her first name was Maria . I mispelled Analoni, should be Analeoni , still guessing. Her name was on my grandmother's marriage certificate as her mother, this was in 1904 in NY. I have no idea if my great gm was in NY at the time of her daughrter's marriage. I do know that in 1889 my grandmother entered the first time in the US and she was only 12 so she must have been with her mother too.

      marie elena saccoccio <saccocciom@...> wrote:
      Analoni or Annalconi?? I assume you know her first name; have you
      checked on the Ellis Island website using fuzzy search; do you know
      approximate age or approximate year of entry??

      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Perkins <dldvm@y...>
      > Hi,
      > My name is Andrea and I am researaching the names Pugliese,
      Napoli, Di Russo and Annaloni or Annalconi (don't know which one it
      is). My family is from Sicily , Gaeta and Naples Italy. Does
      anyone have any information on these names?
      > Thanks,
      > Andrea
      > Andrea N. Perkins

      Andrea N. Perkins