80Re: [FraDiavolo] New member

    May 30, 2005
      Some on this forum are from Gaeta so stick around; it is the adjacent town to Terracina.

      Andrea Perkins <dldvm@...> wrote:Hi Everyone,

      I don't know much about this forum; but will see if I fit in among you.

      My family is from Sicily, Gaeta and Napoli Italy. I am searching the names Pugliese, di Russo, Napoli. On my grandmother's marriage certificate there is a name that no one can figure out, it looks like one of these : Ammaleoni, Armaleoni, Annaleoni, or Ammalconi, Armaconi (Armacone) Annalconi. Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Andrea

      Pam Costa <sailpamc@...> wrote:
      Hi Sergio,
      I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are from Terracina.
      I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
      grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898, (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
      Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April 1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
      Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
      They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
      Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther, who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
      My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria on her last
      trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy) when he came here.
      I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
      I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and maybe you can find some information for me.
      Pam Costa

      Andrea N. Perkins