78Re: New member

  • marie elena saccoccio
    May 30, 2005
      Welcome Sergio!! I am Marie Elena Saccoccio; my grandmother was a
      Masci!! I am too busy at the moment but will provide you with as
      much info that I can along with some photos. I am in Cambridge,
      Massachusetts. I will be out of state most of this week and then
      back next week. See you in about a week!!

      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "danko111" <sergioari@v...> wrote:
      > Hi to everyone.I'm Sergio, a new member of your group.
      > First of all: sorry for my english, I'm Italian and I'm living in
      > Terracina.
      > I have red all your messages and I'm sure that I can help you to
      > your research in Terracina.
      > I'm the owner of a new web site in terracina: www.terracina.com
      > Thi is a new web site and we are changing it in a week due to a
      new
      > simple version with more speed and moore information.
      > In this new version will be a section for a new project: terracina
      > people in the world.
      > I'm searching for people from Terracina that emigrates ( is
      correct
      > the verb emigrate?) in Usa, Canada, Australia ecc ecc. I need
      > information about the trip, the family , the job and the related
      in
      > Terracina. Every family will stay in a page with text and photos.
      > What you think about this?
      > I need the two version, in English and in Italian, if you have
      > problem with Italian, no problem because we have a good
      translation .
      > I' hope to read you as soon as possible
      > My name is Sergio Arienzo and I'm graduate from University of
      > Cassino in Terracina and I'm friend of a lot of people with the
      last
      > name of Masci, Percoco, Saccoccio and Saccoccia ( I' have now in
      my
      > house a friend fromm Toronto, Agnes Saccoccia !!!)
      > Bye
      > Sergio
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic