77Re: [FraDiavolo] New member

  • Pam Costa
    May 30 2:25 PM
      Hi Sergio,
      I am really excited about your new website as my ancestors are from Terracina.
      I am researching Percoco, Masci and DelBono from Terraina. My
      grandmother Emilia Masci, born in Terracina 5 April 1898, (mother's maiden name Maria DelBono, Father
      Silviano) and grandfather Ubaldo Percoco, born Terracina 8 April 1897, (mother Esther Masci, father
      Archangelo); were married in Terracina on 17 July 1920.
      They came to the US via Ellis Island in 1920 on the Rochambeau from Le Havre France. I don't know how they traveled to France.
      Both of my grandparents are deceased as well as my mother Esther, who was the youngest of 4 children, all born in the states.
      My grandmother has a brother, Robert Masci, living in Massachusetts. He emigrated to the USA in 1955 on the Andrea Doria on her last
      trip to the US. I believe he had 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy) when he came here.
      I am sure I have Masci, Percoco and DelBono relatives in Terracina, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
      I am including a picture of my grandparents for your file and maybe you can find some information for me.
      Pam Costa