554new to this site

  • mahuck57
    Oct 31, 2011
      My father was born in Itri, in 1913. I have many family members from this are and would love to know more about their history and how to go about finding it.
      FATHER: John Picano
      GRANDFATHER: Michael Archangelo Picano
      PATERNAL GREAT GRANDFATHER: Giovanni Picano
      PATERNAL GREAT GRANDMOTHER: Maria Mingiara
      PATERNAL GREAT-GREAT

      GRANDMOTHER: Rosina Arzano
      MATERNAL GREAT GRANDMOTHER: Teresina Forgiorgio
      MATERNAL GREAT GRANDFATHER: Bernado Arzano
      MATERNAL GREAT-GREAT GRANDFATHER: Alesandro Arzano
      MATERNAL GREAT-GREAT GRANDMOTHER: Filomena Capatosta

      Anyone out there recognize these names? Do I contact the town hall in Itri to find out more information? Is there an address or email address for that information or possible records online?

      Any information would be of help,

      Mary Anne Picano Huck
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic