55Re: [FraDiavolo] Hello Marie

    Nov 22, 2004
      Dominic,
      You are too funny!! I am Marie Elena Saccoccio of Cambridge Massachusetts. My father was Daniel Saccoccio and he died at the age of 59 in 1972. Hence, if your mother spoke with my father recently, we are both in for some trouble. My father's parents were Guiseppe Saccoccio, born in Itri, and Amalia Sodi, born in Terracina. They were married in Massachusetts. We have many relatives in Rhode Island with the names Saccoccio and Ruggiero. I have lost touch wih them since my father died. Do you still think we are related?? How??

      Domenic Livoli <dlivoli@...> wrote:
      Marie,

      How are you? Domenic Livoli from Upton, MA (Cranston, RI). My mother is Elenor (Pezza) and her mother was Euleria Ciccone. It's funny because when I grew up, my parent's had a wooden clock on the wall and it had little shelves on it and they had a little ceramic vase bomboniere from your parent's wedding with their names and date. We always wanted to know who it was. So, I guess we are related. My mom has talked to your dad recently.

      Regarding the Itrani Dinner/Dance, it would be a great idea and I am sure a lot of the people from Knightsville would be interested. Please let me know the status on what the procedure is to get people from the area. It would probably be easy to put a posting in the St. Mary's Church Bulletin or at the Feast Society. Hope to hear from you soon.

      To All A Happy Thanksgiving!!

      Domenic Livoli
      dlivoli@...

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT