530[FraDiavolo] Re: Itrani Origins

  • Paul
    Mar 31, 2011
      Hi Kathy,

      I don't have an answer as of yet, I have many Capotosto branches of my tree all from Itri. My Gr Gr Grandfather Raffaele brought his two sons, Antonio and Pasquale (my Gr Grandfather) to NY 26th May 1885. As I discovered they had many cousins in Italy, some in Canada and other parts of the US. I still have much more to find, and I also hope someone already has and will share the info I seek.

      If I can help you let me know, how far back can you trace the family?

      Regards,
      Paul

      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, Itri1@... wrote:

      > Are you related to Francesco Capotosto that passed away in Itri on May, 2009?
      >
      > Kathy

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic