      From: jaysac1@... <jaysac1@...>
      Subject: Re: [FraDiavolo] Re: Searching
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 1:54 PM

      Hi Lou,
      THe owners of the Aro-Sac company were August and Robert Saccoccio..Louis was the son of Robert Saccoccio... Two other brothers Pete and John also worked at Aro-Sac.(Aro- Sac was a tool and die company in the Imperial Knife building in Providence). .....My father was Gennaro (Jerry) Saccoccio and we lived on Phenix Avenue in Cranston.  On my maternal side we were Piacente.

      In a message dated 3/31/2010 2:09:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, louissaccoccio@ yahoo.com writes:

      Hi Jerry,

      We are probably related. I believe my father's cousins owned Aro-Sac. I did not work at Aro-Sac but my father owned Saco Casting Company. I had a cousin, Thomas Saccoccio, whose father owned a company called Bowcraft. Does any of this ring a bell?

      Lou Saccoccio

      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com, jaysac1@... wrote:

      > I'm looking for Louis Saccoccio that worked at Aro-Sac Company in
      > Providence
      > Jerry J. Saccoccio
      >

      > In a message dated 3/26/2010 12:47:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      > louissaccoccio@ ... writes:
      >

      > Hi Maureen,
      >
      > I grew up in Knightsville on St Mary's Drive which is a block from St
      > Mary's & St Anne's church as well as St Mary's cemetary.
      >
      > I knew and still know a Joseph DeSimone who is a little older than me and
      > is now around 65-67 years old. He still lives in Cranston just west of
      > knightsville.
      >
      > If you have any other information I will try to contact him to see if he
      > knows or is related to the person your are inquiring about.
      >
      > Lou Saccoccio
      >
      > --- In _FraDiavolo@ yahoogroFraDiav_ (mailto:FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com) ,
      > Maureen Perry <bella02920@ bel> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello
      > > I am looking for a family named, DeSimone, from Itri. The husband is
      > named, Giuseppe, he is around the age of 66/67. He has 2 daughters and a
      > son. Also, a wife who is still alive, I belive. Back in the 70's they
      > lived in the city of Cranston, but moved back to Itri around the late
      > 70's. Any idea's?
      > > thank you,
      > > Maureen

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic