504Re: Searching

  • louissaccoccio
    Mar 25 5:47 PM
      Hi Maureen,

      I grew up in Knightsville on St Mary's Drive which is a block from St Mary's & St Anne's church as well as St Mary's cemetary.

      I knew and still know a Joseph DeSimone who is a little older than me and is now around 65-67 years old. He still lives in Cranston just west of knightsville.

      If you have any other information I will try to contact him to see if he knows or is related to the person your are inquiring about.

      Lou Saccoccio

      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, Maureen Perry <bella02920@...> wrote:

      > Hello
      >
      > I am looking for a family named, DeSimone, from Itri.  The husband is named, Giuseppe, he is around the age of  66/67.  He has 2 daughters and a son.  Also, a wife who is still alive, I belive.  Back in the 70's they lived in the city of Cranston, but moved back to Itri around the late 70's.  Any idea's?
      >
      > thank you,
      >
      > Maureen

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic