      From: Maureen Perry <bella02920@...>
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, Feb 11, 2010 6:04 pm
      Subject: Re: [FraDiavolo] Re: Searching

      Hello

      I am looking for a family named, DeSimone, from Itri.  The husband is named, Giuseppe, he is around the age of  66/67.  He has 2 daughters and a son.  Also, a wife who is still alive, I belive.  Back in the 70's they lived in the city of Cranston, but moved back to Itri around the late 70's.  Any idea's?

      thank you,

      Maureen