496Re: Searching

  • marie s
    Feb 11 5:29 AM
      Stephanie, I jsut tried doing what you did. Nothing came up for me either. It sometimes does not work and I have no idea why it does not. I have had the same problem on other yahoogroup listserves as well. You may try it later today or tomorrow and it may then work. I think it is a listserve glitch.

      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "S" <sxp215@...> wrote:

      > I feel like an idiot, but it's 1:00 in the morning and I've been trapped inside from a snowstorm all week. So please forgive me. How do you search these posts? I've been doing some research on my Great-Great-Grandmother Giovanina DeSimone who was born in Itri and lived most of her life in Erie, PA. When I try to search posts for mentions of "DeSimone" I get no results, even though I can clearly see that the most recent post was from someone names DeSimone. What am I doing wrong? Also, is there a way to look at the posts I've made to this group in the past? I tried clicking on my username, but it just took me to some pseudo-facebook page. Grr.
      >
      > Thanks for your help! Maybe this will all make more sense in the morning.
      >
      > Stephanie

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic