495Re: Searching

  • bonval
    Feb 11, 2010
      Hi Stephanie -
      I have a lot of information on Itri - my husband is a DiCrocco from there - we have a nephew who is a DeSimone of Itri - his family own the pizza place across from the commune (city hall). Any relation? Be happy to compare notes if you want!
      Bonnie (valentinoswife)
      http://valentinoswife.wordpress.com

      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "S" <sxp215@...> wrote:

      > I feel like an idiot, but it's 1:00 in the morning and I've been trapped inside from a snowstorm all week. So please forgive me. How do you search these posts? I've been doing some research on my Great-Great-Grandmother Giovanina DeSimone who was born in Itri and lived most of her life in Erie, PA. When I try to search posts for mentions of "DeSimone" I get no results, even though I can clearly see that the most recent post was from someone names DeSimone. What am I doing wrong? Also, is there a way to look at the posts I've made to this group in the past? I tried clicking on my username, but it just took me to some pseudo-facebook page. Grr.
      >
      > Thanks for your help! Maybe this will all make more sense in the morning.
      >
      > Stephanie

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic