491Re: [FraDiavolo] Website about Itri and South Lazio

  • Frank DeSimone
    Oct 19, 2009
      Thank You for sharing for family info. My wife Mariellen & I just got back from Italy (14days). This was are first time there and we loved it. My grandfather built a home in 1922 a town called Formia, this is located about 25 miles above Naples we visited my cousin who is ill 84 yrs old and he did recognize me. We are planning to go back in May 2010 an this time we will be going to southern Italy. My name is Frank DeSimone and would like to continue to share are family info. Ciao for now an let's keep in touch.

      From: marie elena saccoccio <saccocciom@...>
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, October 18, 2009 9:07:49 AM
      Subject: Re: [FraDiavolo] Website about Itri and South Lazio

      Very nice links!  Thank you!

      Marie Elena Saccoccio

      --- On Sun, 10/18/09, paul462815 <ph.shapcott@ btinternet. com> wrote:

      From: paul462815 <ph.shapcott@ btinternet. com>
      Subject: [FraDiavolo] Website about Itri and South Lazio
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Sunday, October 18, 2009, 8:39 AM

      Hi everyone,

      We have been updating our new website about the South Lazio area:

      http://southlazio. shapcott- family.com

      Here are the pages relating to BELLA ITRI :

      http://itri. shapcott- family.com

      We are an English couple and we came to this part of South Lazio on holiday several years ago and fell in love with the area around Itri. In fact we liked it so much that this was where we chose to start our new life. We have been here for over 4 years now.

      Ciao for now

      Paul and Louise

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic