481Re: Has anyone been to Itri lately?

  • kathythss
    Jun 2, 2009
      Hi Louie & Paul,

      Thank you for reaching out & letting me know about your site. We live in U.S. but travel to Itri to visit my boyfriend's parents - Torelio & Maria Agresti. Do you know them? We were in Itri for March to May. I wish we would have known about your living there. We would have stopped by & introduced ourselves.

      I will certainly check out your website. And I hope to keep chatting with you also.

      You are certainly right when you say "Bella Itri."

      Take care,
      Kathy

      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "paul462815" <ph.shapcott@...> wrote:

      > --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "kathythss" <Itri1@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have just returned from Itri after being there 2 months. I know this is THE SITE for Itri & was just wondering if anyone in the group has been there lately?
      > >
      > > Kathy
      >
      > Hi Kathy, So you have recently been staying in Itri?
      > We currently have Jason Soscia of the Fra Diavolo group staying here during his visit. It was a pleasure to meet him at last as we have corresponded in the past.
      >
      > We actually live in Itri. You can see where we live at our website:
      > http://trecancelle.shapcott-family.com Here you can find lots of info / photos regarding Itri and South Lazio
      >
      > We are an English Couple. We came to this part of South Lazio on holiday several years ago and fell hopelessly in love with the area around Itri. In fact we liked it so much that this was where we chose to start our new life. We have been here for 4 years now.
      >
      > We bought a deserted farmhouse which we have renovated and made into 2 holiday apartments. It is set amongst our 8.5 acres of Olive Grove which had about 600 olive trees. We are about 3 or so miles from the centre of Itri. Here in Itri, surrounded by mountains in the peace of the countryside we have the best of both worlds, Itri and the mountains and the beautiful coastline and beaches of Sperlonga, Gaeta and Formia.
      >
      > You can read our news on our Blog: http://trecancelle.wordpress.com
      >
      > Would love to keep in contact with you and keep in touch with others who are also passionate about Bella Itri !!!
      >
      > Anyway, Ciao for now !!!
      >
      > Louie and Paul

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic