48Re: Ciccone

  • Joe
    Aug 24, 2004
      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "Domenic Livoli" <dlivoli@c...>
      wrote:
      > Joe,
      > Hello
      The organizer of the Itrani dinner was Ostensia Ciccone. I phoned
      her last week and it was the first time I spoke to her. She said
      that it was a difficult job organizing the dinner; some people
      wouldn't tell her or didn't decide until the last minute that they
      were coming and other things. Then another person Rocco (I'm not
      sure of his last name)told her he would organize the dinner. He did
      it for one year and not any more. The last dinner was about five
      years ago. She told me she still has the list of the invitees.

      Joe
      > My grandmother, Euleria (Ciccone ) Pezza, was related to the
      postino
      > (postman) in Itri. I think a few of her relatives were
      carabinieri also.
      > Still a bunch of Ciccone's in Itri. My relatives in Cranston that
      are
      > Ciccone are named Tiberio and his sister who passed away was Irma
      (Ciccone)
      > DelBove. There were also a bunch of brothers and sisters still in
      Itri.