465Re: Hello and Happy to be back

  • Louis J. Saccoccio
    Mar 25, 2009
      No Robert I have not come across Lucia Saccoccio but I grew up knowing a large Ruggieri family. I don't know if they have traced their family background. However, I see several of them every year on St Mary's Day (the feast of the Madonna della Civita) which is still a large feast celebrated in Knightsville every July as it is in Itri and will ask them about this person.

      Lou Saccoccio

      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "clay_angelo" <clayangelo@...> wrote:
      > Hi Louis,
      > I was wondering if you have ever come across a Lucia "Lucy" Saccoccio.
      > She was born in the mid-1860's in Itri, married Luigi Ruggieri and moved to NYC in 1898.
      > Regards,
      > Robert Schaefer
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic