457Re: 100% Itrani -- Saccoccio Question for Marie

  • bstravato
    Mar 18, 2009
      --My name is Benito Stravato and my mother's maiden name was maria saccoccio. I emigrated from Itri in november of 1961.My grandfather's name was Alessandro Saccoccio and his wife 's name was Angela. I woould be appreciative if someone could tell me of any relatives or relationship to their families, given the fact that I am familiar with all the last names of people listed in these e-mails. I send my deepest condolonces for the death of Marie Saccoccio.
      Benito

      - In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, marie saccoccio <saccocciom@...> wrote:

      > So sorry to hear this. Please pass along my condolences.
      >

      > Marie Elena Saccoccio

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic