      From: marie saccoccio <saccocciom@...>
      Subject: Re: [FraDiavolo] 100% Itrani -- Saccoccio Question for Marie
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 11:36 AM

      I don't think I have Cellemme's in the family, not here anyway.  Antonio Saccoccio may be a relative but it is such a common name.  there are sooooo many Saccoccio's from Itri in Rhode Island. My grandfather only had one brother who never came to this country.  He had first cousins in RI with names like Anthony, Alexander.  He was related to the Ruggieri's on his mother's side.  Louis Saccoccio is a cousin, I know that.

      We really have very few Saccoccio's in Mass.

      Marie Elena Saccoccio

      From: marie saccoccio <saccocciom@yahoo. com>
      Subject: Re: [FraDiavolo] 100% Itrani
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 6:21 PM

      Welcome Paula!!  I think we have some Mancini's here in Cambridge. Do you have relatives in Cambridge as well??

      Marie Elena Saccoccio