443Re: 100% Itrani

  • ptgreco
    Dec 31, 2008
      Thanks Marie for your reply. No, I don't have any relatives in
      Cambridge. We're pretty much NY based. I remember growing up hearing
      the name Saccoccio, although I can't place any faces at this time. I'll
      have to ask my cousin if he remembers.

      I'm new to the ancestry search. My grandparents were born in Itri in
      the 1860's and 70's. Where does one start retrieving any information?
      Thank you anyone for some guidance.

      Paula
      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, marie saccoccio <saccocciom@...>
      wrote:

      > Welcome Paula!! I think we have some Mancini's here in Cambridge. Do
      you have relatives in Cambridge as well??

      > Marie Elena Saccoccio

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic