      From: ptgreco <ptgreco@...>
      Subject: [FraDiavolo] 100% Itrani
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 2:26 AM

      Just came across your group by accident. Both my paternal and maternal
      ancestors are from Itri. Some family names are Ialongo, Mancini,
      Tatta and I believe Sinapi. My maternal grandparents settled in New
      York City in 1904, although we did have an Anthony Mancini living in
      Rhode Island, Providence or Cranston.

      I visited Itri 3 years ago and couldn't believe the growth in the past
      25 years, not to mention my first impressions from 50 years ago. I
      have lots of fond memories.

      I would love to do some family research.

      Paula

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic