432RE: RE: [FraDiavolo] Any members from Itri or know people from Itri?

    Nov 19, 2008

      Kathy,

      Joe Agresti is about 24 years old.  He was born in Cranston .  His grandmother, Irma (Ciccone) DelBove died about 8 years ago.  She was first cousins with my mother.  I grew up with Joe’s mother, Lina and her sisters Diane and Anna Maria.  They are older.  Their younger brother, Luigi, was closest to me.  He was 2 years older than me.  He died in 2007.  He was a large man, but with a heart and sweet personality of gold.  Turelio & Maria I am not familiar with.  They may be related to Frank, the father of Joseph, on the Agresti side.  You missed a very nice wedding!!!

      Domenic

      From: Domenic Livoli
      Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:10 am
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com

      > I was just at a wedding last Saturday night in Providence of
      > Joseph Agresti,
      > son of Franco and Lina (DelBove) Agresti. Frank is from Itri,
      > but has been
      > here over 30 years. There are many around in Cranston and New
      > York that are
      > Itrani.
      >

      > Domenic Livoli
      >
      > Upton , MA 01568-1481