      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      From: miyukichan0987@...
      Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:21:10 +0000
      Subject: [FraDiavolo] Re: Any members from Itri or know people from Itri?

      Welcome Kathy,

      As Jason said, I think we are nearly all from Itrani families here.

      My paternal line is 100% Italian and Itrani with the exception of 2nd
      great grandmother Maria Teresa ROSATO in my Grandma Rachele CANNELLA's
      line.

      I've seen AGRESTI many times while combing through the microfilms
      documenting my families.

      Other of my family names some of which you undoubtedly have or will
      discover you have in your family lines -

      Paternal: Fornaro, de Luca, de Vona, Socia, Sinappi, Soprano,
      Simonelli, Stravato, Fargiorgio, de Fazio, Capobianco, Assanjante &
      Manzi.
      Maternal: Cannella, Cardi, Rosato (from Pastena), Giardino, Petrella,
      Bravo (from Pastena), Capotosto, di Biase & another Capobianco.

      Linda

      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com, "kathythss" <Itri1@...> wrote:

      > Hi FraDiavolo,
      >
      > I am new to your group & wanted to know if any members are connected
      > with Itri. If so, does the surname "Agresti" sound familiar?
      >
      > Please contact me - I would love to hear from you.
      >
      > Kathy

      Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows MobileĀ®. See how.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic