      From: tmt34eva <tmt34eva@...>
      Subject: [FraDiavolo] Re: New Member
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 10:27 AM

      Yes, my parents are directly from Itri. They came to the USA after
      they married in the 1960's. The rest of our family still resides in
      Itri. The surnames are Lorello (my mom's) and Riccardi (my dad's).
      Would love to find old friends of my parents who are living in the
      USA for them to connect with.
      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com, "Domenic Livoli" <dlivoli@... >
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      >

      > Where are you from now? Are your parents directly from Itri?
      Please give