390Re: [FraDiavolo] DiIorio Family in Gaeta

  • Andrea Perkins
    Apr 7, 2008
      There is a priest by the name of Di Iorio in Massachussetts.  Di Iorio is also a Jewish Italian name so you can try that avenue too.

      andrea

      sandras1012 <k9wife490@...> wrote:
      Hello. Im looking for any information on the birth of my Grandfather.
      I have a paper from the italian army (need to get it translated) but
      it states his parents names and the place/date of his birth. Would you
      be able to help me find his birth certificate or any info on his
      parents?? Any help is greatly greatly appreciated.

      My Grandfather: Fortunato Di Iorio
      date of birth: 1 October 1877
      place of birth: Corcero Aussonio

      My Grandfathers Fathers Name: Antonio (was a Tailor by trade)
      My Grandfathers Mothers Name: Biasiotta Carolina

      Thanks in advance.

      Andrea N. Perkins