389DiIorio Family in Gaeta

  • sandras1012
    Apr 5, 2008
      Hello. Im looking for any information on the birth of my Grandfather.
      I have a paper from the italian army (need to get it translated) but
      it states his parents names and the place/date of his birth. Would you
      be able to help me find his birth certificate or any info on his
      parents?? Any help is greatly greatly appreciated.

      My Grandfather: Fortunato Di Iorio
      date of birth: 1 October 1877
      place of birth: Corcero Aussonio

      My Grandfathers Fathers Name: Antonio (was a Tailor by trade)
      My Grandfathers Mothers Name: Biasiotta Carolina

      Thanks in advance.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic