      From: vince_sandrone <vince_sandrone@...>
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 2:29:11 AM
      Subject: [FraDiavolo] Re: Search for De Simone in Itri

      Maureen
      Welcome to the group.

      There is a telephone search on the internet that may be useful.

      http://www.pronto. it/elenco/ query.php

      The page is in Italian.
      Just in case you do not read italian-
      Cognome = surname (de simone)
      Localita = place (Itri)
      Nome = first name

      Also check for "de" Simone rather than "di" if they are not listed as
      sometimes these laps can occur.

      I hope this helps.