346Re: [FraDiavolo] Family Tree Software?

  • Jason S
    Jul 3 7:51 PM
      I use RootsMagic.  I also have Generations but don't use it anymore.  There are a lot of good ones out there.  Family Tree Maker is very popular as well.  You can check them out on the internet as to which is best for what.  Just google "genealogy" and "software" and that will get you going.

      rickj100001 <rickj100001@...> wrote:
      I have been maintaining my project on several Microsoft Excel
      spreadsheets, which for now has been fine, but I realize that at some
      point (sooner rather than later) I will need to put all this info into
      some kind of software dedicated to this kind of project.

      Does anyone have any suggestions as to really good software products
      that support these genealogy projects? I am looking for the best
      possible product available.

      Any advice is greatly appreciated.

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.