334Re: [FraDiavolo] Re: Itri - Marseilles Connection?

    Jun 30, 2007
      Now here is a very different account, but much earlier; however, I could only access this one page on the web:

      First page of requested article:

      gcpezza@... wrote:
      Hi everyone,

      I talked to my father today. Many Itrani's went to France for work. Marseilles the main area where they worked the ports. Also Mentz in Northern France was another area where Itrani's went. They went to work the coal mines.

      Greg Pezza

      See what's free at AOL.com.

      Marie Elena Saccoccio

      Building a website is a piece of cake.