      Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 9:46 AM
      Subject: Re: [FraDiavolo] Re: Itri - Marseilles Connection?

      Pam, This is fasciniating.  My grandmother was a Masci/Sodi.  I think it is a good idea to put the family names in when we sign our posts.  My Masci/Sodi grandmother is very hard to track.  I have never found her and her sisters listed as "Sodi."  Perhaps I should have been looking for ship sailing from Marseille, rather than Naples, now that I think of it.  She was from Terracina also.

      Pamela Costa <photogenea@msn. com> wrote:

      My grandparents took their ship out of LeHavre, France in 1920.  Is that Marseilles or near it?  I don't believe they ever lived there.  They were from Terracina.  My question is how did they get to France?  Train, maybe?  I would love to find out and if anyone else had relatives on the Rochambeau!
      They never really talked about anything other than my grandmother dressing like a man so she could remain with my grandfather on the trip over and that she was really seasick.
      Pam - (Percoco, Masci, DelBono)