      From: Domenic Livoli
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 7:13 PM
      Subject: [FraDiavolo] Itrani Dinner In New York

      How are you? If you can do some digging into the Itrani Dinner in New York,
      I would definitely be interested. I am sure that a lot of people from
      Knightsville in Cranston would be interested also. I will have to check
      that restaurant in Danbury out. Do you know the name of it? Sinapi is
      definitely an Itrani name and some lived across from my grandmother on "A"
      Street in Cranston. Thanks for the info.

      Domenic Livoli

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor