302need advice/tips planning to visit rome and itri this summer

  • fuscobee
    Apr 8, 2007
      Hi All,

      I am trying to plan a trip for me and my two teens to Rome and a visit
      to Itri. I've never been there before so I'd appreciate some advise,
      tips, any info from all who have been there. We can either go the last
      week in June or the first week of August. If we could find nice
      accommodations at a good enough rate we could extend it to two weeks. I
      looked into some tours but they only spend about two days in Rome and
      they are quite pricey. Well, any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Take care,
      Teresa
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic