      From: FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:FraDiavolo@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Jason S
      Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 2:51 PM
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogro ups.com
      Subject: Re: [FraDiavolo] Re: Catasto Itri 1806
      Hi Renata,
      Ok, so the cost drops now to $37.00 per person.  Beacuse there are 10 people splitting the $370 cost of the 1806 catasto.
      Jason

      DestinyLad@aol. com wrote:
      Jason....
      If it's not too late please include me in the group willing to share the cost of the 1806 catasto copied from the Napoli Archives.
      I've hit a wall and so am hoping to find information on both my maternal and paternal grandparents, as well as respective relatives.
      Your consideration will be greatly appreciated.
      With thanks,
      Renata