30Ciccone

    Jul 31, 2004
      Joe,

      My grandmother, Euleria (Ciccone ) Pezza, was related to the postino
      (postman) in Itri. I think a few of her relatives were carabinieri also.
      Still a bunch of Ciccone's in Itri. My relatives in Cranston that are
      Ciccone are named Tiberio and his sister who passed away was Irma (Ciccone)
      DelBove. There were also a bunch of brothers and sisters still in Itri.
      DelBove is an Itrani name also. All of these names and others are on a
      granite headstone right in Knightsville with an Italian Flag engraved into
      the granite, "Itri Square."

      If you cannot find this person doing the Itrani dinner, maybe we should
      start a new one.