299Re: [FraDiavolo] Re: Western Europe Vital Records Index

    Apr 6 12:53 PM
      In a message dated 4/6/2007 6:13:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time, BonVal@... writes:
      "B. J. Di Crocco" <BonVal@...> wrote:          I just received a
      purchase of this from LDS - it encompasses years late
      > 1500's to 1905 -- the records for Italy are by no means compelte -
      only
      > one disc is from Italy - other countries are Alpine, Beneluz,
      French,
      > German and Spanish Regions - the miulti disc set cost $27 including
      > postage
      Dear Bonnie...

      May I please have the purchase info on 'LDS' so that I can order the $27 multi-disc set that you wrote of in your recent email message to the group.

      Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you,
      Renata

      See what's free at AOL.com.